- The world's largest passenger aircraft Airbus A380 arrived at Okecie airport in Warsaw. Airbus A380 takes 525 passengers on two levels located ...
- Overview of planned models:
- A350-800: 270-seater in the distribution of 3-class (rival Boeing 787-9) with a planned range of 15 400 km is due in mid-2014 years
- A350-900: 314-seater in the distribution of 3-class (a competitor of the Boeing 777-200ER and 787-10) with a planned range of 15 000 km is due in mid-2013 years
- A350-1000: 350-seater in the distribution of 3-class (a competitor of the Boeing 777-300ER) with a planned range of 14 800 km is due in mid-2015 years
- A350-900R: extended-range version (competitor Boeing 777-200LR), due out around 2016 years
- A350-900F: mark (competitor Boeing 777F) has released about 2,017 years
The plane ... What is ..?
The plane - an aircraft heavier than air (aerodynamic), sustained in the air thanks to the power produced by the carrier still, under the circumstances relative to the ship, wings. The string required to maintain level flight speed is produced by one or more engines.
There are two types of drives:
The history of the aircraftPeople in ancient times thought about flying. Based on the observation of birds, Leonardo da Vinci (1452-1519) designed the first eq. Pioneers of flight like German Otto Lilienthal (1848-1896) proved that man can reach the glider into the air. At the end of the nineteenth century, many inventors have tried to build an airplane, sailplane or powered. This has been two American brothers, Orville (1871-1948) and Wilburowi (1867-1917) Wright, who built the aircraft engine and moved in 1903 it made the first controlled flight. It lasted 12 seconds. The same day, the brothers made three more flights, during which the aircraft flew 270 meters and the longest flight lasted 59 seconds. This year is considered the beginning of the era aircraft. However, regardless of aircraft already constructed Clément Ader (1841-1925), who was the first man on board, took off in an airplane powered by a steam engine. The first work on jet engine took place in the 30s The twentieth century. Reciprocating engines proved to be very useful at high speeds and at high altitudes where the air is rarefied. What was needed was a new type of engine. Already in the 30s Twentieth century British engineer Frank Whittle (1907-1996) patented the jet engine design, but the first jet was the German Heinkel He 178 tested in 1939, British and American jets appeared soon after, during World War II. Today this type of aircraft can beat the speed of sound.
The plane is a cosmic spaceship combines some features of the aircraft and rockets. Usually it is a form of winged rocket-powered vehicle. Unlike the space shuttle flight of the rocket will not start only from the airport. Depending on the design of the vehicle is able to get himself into space, or is wynoszony on board another vehicle. Generally it is a traditional jet. See more...
Plane crashes in principle be divided into two categories: with the participation of civil aircraft, and the resulting crash only military aircraft.
This division is so reasonable that, while most of the disasters of civil aircraft reaches almost immediately to the public (except in emergencies in such countries as the USSR or the PRC, which shall continue in force or censorship), it is only military aircraft disasters often tend to be hidden as well as secret military in democratic countries. Disasters of military aircraft usually do not involve so many victims, such as those involving hundreds of passengers, but it is often a danger that cause, threaten tens or hundreds of do not, but thousands of people. Therefore, the adjective "great" is defined herein as an emergency, in which the victims were only a few people, or even no one was harmed, as this threat include hundreds or thousands.See more...